Blog Gallery

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

life: an illustrated schematic of forces, invisible yet credible, exisitng in the universe

Whhhat? Don't ask. Apparently one night in 1982 in a blissed out moment, I scribbled some thoughts on two envelopes. Over the ensuing years I would lose and then find these little artifacts. This time when I found them, I packed them up, brought them with me to San Miguel and vowed to enshrine them forever. I must confess, these musings were shaped by my experience of the EST training, so prevalent back then.

I felt we needed a break from the posadas because just around the corner will be more celebrations tied into Christmas. In fact Christmas doesn't officially end until February, but I'll save that discussion for another day.

Click on the images to see what the small print says.

0 comments: