Blog Gallery

Friday, May 28, 2010

on vacation: gone fishing

From the family archives:
Dad takes Sallie and Marsha fishing (ca 1950)
The truth is Sit a Spell has been on vacation or dragging its feet for quite a while. But Sallie Kravetz has been working day and night in the backroom conjuring up all kinds of goodies, not least of which is the initial launch of a functioning website which can be seen here Just click on my signature to enter.

I am also working to develop a blog specifically devoted to photography, especially Latin American photography. That is taking longer than expected. In the meantime I will be returning to Baltimore to move my nearest and dearest possessions here so not much time is available for blogging right now. I am looking forward to developing these ideas further later in the summer.

0 comments: